SAPTA Membership Requirements:
Teachers of all musical instruments (including voice) are accepted. As long as you are teaching or have an interest in becoming a music teacher, you may join our group. All levels of teaching experience are welcome – including first time teachers.
There are no age or specific grade completion requirements to join, everyone is welcome.
Membership Fee for June 1st, 2018 to May 31st, 2019:
Early Bird Membership Fee – Register before May 30th, 2018:
Your annual membership fee provides:
- Advertising on the SAPTA website
- Teacher referral program
- Monthly meetings from September to June for teachers to get together to inspire and motivate each other by sharing successes, exchanging ideas and brainstorming problem situations
- Fellowship and support network from people sharing a common interest
- The opportunity to make contacts in the music teaching profession
Many exciting opportunities for your students including:
- Yearly scholarships
- Student recitals
- Participating in workshops