Christmas Sing-A-Long 2019
Sunday, December 8, 2019 at 2pm
St. Albert United Church (20 Green Grove Drive)
Admission: Food bank donation
(1 or more item per person attending)
This is a free concert for which students prepare a Christmas carol with multiple verses in a singable key. The attendees of the concert will sing along as the pianist performs.
This is an excellent opportunity for students to practice playing with an ensemble, an essential skill for any performing musician, but most especially a pianist!
- Participants must be students of SAPTA members.
- There is a limit of 4 students per SAPTA member up to a maximum of 35 performers until Sat, Nov 23.
- If you have more than 4 students who would like to participate you can add them to the waiting list on the sign up form.
- Starting Sun, Nov 24, the remaining spots will be filled up from the waiting list to a maximum of 35 performers.
- Entry fee is 1 or more food bank donation item per person attending (performers & guests).
We prefer there are no repeated songs during the night of the performance so sign up early to avoid disappointment.
SAPTA members will host & help lead the singing. They will also make sure that the pianist is at the correct place in the music should nerves get in the way of a fluid performance.
Teachers are not required to attend with their students. Just make sure your students you are sending to the concert know whether or not you will be there.
All lyrics for all verses you will be performing must be emailed to email@example.com so we can display them the projector on the night of the concert. This should be done at least a week before the performance.
There will be a reception following the concert.
Food bank donations will be accepted at this concert. We recommend 1 or more non-perishable food items per person attending.